Undisclosed Offshore Accounts Law
Click here if you are interested in learning more about how make a Voluntary Disclosure for your undisclosed off shore bank accounts or to assess your risk of civil and/or criminal exposure.
The attorneys of Thorn Law Group are experienced in handling intentional tax issues and IRS Voluntary Disclosures matters. See how Thorn Law Group can help you:
- 2016 Update for Voluntary Disclosure
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiatives
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance (FATCA)
- IRS and DOJ Criminal Investigation
Reduce your risk of prosecution or criminal investigation by letting the experienced attorneys at Thorn Law Group handle the voluntary offshore disclosure of your overseas bank accounts.
Please contact Kevin E. Thorn, Managing Partner of the Thorn Law Group at email@example.com or call (202) 349-4033 to assess your civil and/or criminal exposure.